This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to
employees of SSL and referred to as "Individuals" hereafter) may contribute articles
and opinions on this Web Site entirely at the sole discretion of SSL, in the form of
"blogs", as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that
these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may
not represent official positions of SSL in any manner. SSL retains all copyright to these
blogs. You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You
expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten SSL or any third party, or
otherwise violate the legal rights of SSL or any third party.
You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner
adversely affect the reputation of SSL, or that is otherwise detrimental to SSL.
You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing,
obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material
You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use
any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party.
Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable
right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the
legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing)
of any other party including SSL.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate,
profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images,
photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws,
including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws
(or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto
or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs,
cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage
the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know,
cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author
attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the
origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Web Site, or prevent or restrict others
from using this Web Site.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless SSL from any claims and loss incurred by SSL as
- You acknowledge that SSL may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content
that You contribute. SSL may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation
of these terms and conditions.